Over the years, GBA has developed a consistent track record in international commercial litigation, both within a jurisdiction and in cases involving parties who are in different countries.
To do this, we apply all the knowledge, experience and analytical skills acquired in our area of commercial litigation and expert testimony, combined with our ability to work in multiple languages (Spanish, English and French).
We prepare economic reports and provide expert testimony, as well as interact and support our clients and their international legal advisers in their native languages. We work and collaborate with some of the most prestigious American and British law firms, as well as several of the largest law firms in South America.
- Economic diagnosis in current or potential cases.
- Design of economic defense; Conceptual and factual basis
- Support to the legal team in the construction of cases.
- Economic reports.
- Participation as expert witnesses.
- Critical analysis of economic reports submitted by third parties.
- Economic report to the London Court of International Arbitration
Economic report for a litigation case within the Chilean and Argentine electric markets. Case developed jointly with the team of Clyde and Co (London).
Client: Lloyds of London
- Economic report to the International Chamber of Commerce based in New York
Economic report in a case of post-closing price adjustment in a transaction in the electricity cable market (acquisition of Madeco by Nexans). Case developed jointly with Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen and Hamilton of NY..
Client: Nexans from France